Your New Managing Federal Grants Online Portal Is Here
Thompson's Grants Compliance Expert will now serve as your new subscriber-only website where you'll find:
- Online access to A Guide to Managing Federal Grants for Colleges and Universities, featuring expert guidance on every step in the grants cycle -- from soliciation through audit
- Insight into the grant-making agencies your institution needs to know about: Health and Human Services (National Institutes of Health), Department of Agriculture (National Institute of Food and Agriculture), National Science Foundation, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, and Department of Defense
- Issues of Federal Grants News, which covers events unfolding in Washington and their likely impact on your institution
- Archives of Federal Agency Weekly, tracking federal grants policy issuances, rulemakings and guidance development from numerous government agencies and offices
- BONUS! Practical tools like sample budget forms, proposal scoring rubrics, template agreements, and more
- BONUS! Lessons from the field in Grants Intelligence, a column from the nation's leading grants compliance experts
- BONUS! Through Ask The Expert, our knowledgeable editors are available to help answer your grant management questions.
In most cases, you will be able to continue using your www.managingfederalgrants.com credentials to login to this site. If you would like to verify your credentials, have any questions, or would like to schedule a personalized tour of this new subscriber website, please do not hesitate to contact Client Services, by emailing email@example.com or by calling 1.800.677.3789.